Friday, February 08, 2008

The Barber Reports in..


HI MARTY,

DON'T SHOVEL TOO HARD MARTY BACK ACHES COMES FAST, HERE ARE FRESH PHOTOS TAKEN TODAY YESTERDAY FOR THE BLOG, ON THE CORNER

OF EDWARD AND DEVONSHIRE RIGHT IN DOWNTOWN G.PK. I SURPRISED YVON SHMOO GOSSELIN WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND RHONDA ROBINSON HAVING

BREAKFAST AT NOON.OH WELL. SHE IS THE ONE THAT LIVED ON VERCHERES AND HER MOTHER MARJORIE PEARCE LIVED BESIDES OR NEAR YOUR

HOUSE ON DEVONSHIRE, SHE NOW LIVES IN CALGARY. SHE IS GOING TO SEND ME OLD PICTURES.I TOLD SHMOO ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM WITH SNOW

IN CHICAGO LAND, HE SAYS THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO RAWDON.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS TELL J.Mc. I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT HIS HAIR CUT I AM NOT A BARBER I KNOW , BUT I RUSHED SO MUCH WITH HIS HAIR CUT, TO MAKE THE DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT DAY ON THE BLOG. SO SORRY. AND JOHN I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY ON WRESTING WHAT GREAT SOUVENIRS.

Thanks Normand

No comments: