Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Can anyone name some of these children? (We Have some names)


HI MARTY,

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET MORE NAMES ON THIS PIC OF ST-EDMOND SCHOOL YEAR 1944-1945

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS I DON'T THINK J.Mc GOOD FRIEND DUROCHER IS ON THE PIC.

Thanks Normand

Hi Marty,

We were on Marco Island for two weeks.We stayed with Sam,s cousin.We are now in Destin for a month.Sam loves to golf and there is lots of it here.Then we are off to my sisters in Alabama.We will be there for around ten days and we will be on our way back home.Hopefully all the worst weather wil be over.

Here are a few names from the St Edmond school picture.Some I am not positive of.#9 Joyce Smithman Thompson.My Aunt.#10 is Joan McCourt my sister.# 11 is Victoria Grow.#6 is Dave Snyder I think.#8 is Sister Martha.#3 is Irene or Doreen Davis.# 1 Patsy Bergeron.#13 is George Gun.#4 is Kathleen Cunningham.#14 and # 18 are the Sauve boys I think.#15 is the Cox girl.I hope you can make this out.Thanks Marty
Ellen Stone

Thanks Ellen

No comments: