Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fairfield Ave Names by Normand






HI MARTY,

WELL I STARTED MY JOB OF NAMES ON FAIRFIELD AS REQUESTED BY J.McC. YOU KNOW JOHN McC IS PRETTY GOOD WITH A BASEBALL BAT HITTING .333 LIFE TIME AVERAGE AGAINST THE BEST PITCHER OF THE SOUTH SHORE RICHARD GAUDREAU IN THE SIXTIES SO I AM DOING MY HOMEWORK RIGHT AWAY I DON'T WANT JOHN McC TO GET MAD AT ME OH WELL.

TO START I TOOK FRESH PICTURES OF 10 FAIRFIELD HOUSES EXCEPT 321 WHICH IS DEMOLISHED I TOOK THE PICS THE 19 TH FEB.2008. HERE ARE NAMES OF THE CHILDREN IN THE FIFTIES THAT LIVED THERE. THE FATHER'S NAME IS ON THE PICTURE WITH THE ADDRESS

HELEN, JACK KELLY-----BOB, MARGARET,JIMMY GODEFROY------MELVYN,RALPH, HAROLD STONE---JOHN,CATHY, MICHAEL McNICOLL--- TOMMY,SUSAN,DON, HARRIS----- ROY ROOTS----JACKIE ? SISTER CLOUGH----DOUG BOFFEY-----RALPH,EARL BARBERA HEWITT-----HAROLD,DAVID RYE---

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS MORE NAMES TO COME SOON

Thanks Normand

No comments: