Sunday, February 03, 2008

Google Thingy...!!!

Hi Marty,

I have to stop this Google thingy its beginning to scare me. I was Googling schools I attended, the first being Herbert Symonds Elementary in NDG, from grade 1 to grade 6. I came across a site that listed the English schools in Montreal and the year they were opened and, in some cases, the year they closed as well.

Come to find out that Herbert Symonds, Herbies as we fondly refered to it, was established in 1923. It was built on the site of the former "Royal George" School. Was this my destiny, to end my education where it began, was I the re-incarnation of a former student of Royal George who graduated with honours and now would live my next life as a flunky from Royal George High School.

The question is in my next life will I come back to this World as leader of the Green Party and become Prime Minister of Canada, obliterating all other parties by being the first honest politician or am I destined to be ridiculed by Conservatives everywhere.

Bob H

Thanks Bob

No comments: