Monday, February 18, 2008

The Lapiniere Hotel 1975


HI MARTY,

TO FINISH THE LAPINIERE STORY, THE X IS WHERE THE HOTEL AND PARKING WAS, RIGHT IN FRONT OF SEARS NOW. SOMETHING I WILL CHECK THE HOTEL ADDRESS IS 2175 LAPINIERE AN ODD NUMBER ????? ALL THAT SIDE NOW IS EVEN NUMBERS. EVEN IN G.PK. ON DEVONSHIRE IT WAS EVEN NUMBERS.

IT WAS ON ACCOUNT OF ROGER "MOINEAU" LETOURNEAU ALL THIS HAPPENED, HE WAS THE ONE THEY WHERE LOOKING FOR. THEY CAME IN AND WENT ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE WHERE I USE TO SIT WHEN I WENT THERE. AND KILLED HIM. BEFORE THAT THEY HAD KILLED THE DOORMAN PIERRE PROVOST WHICH I KNEW VERY WELL ,

HE WAS THE SON OF AN EX MAYOR OF MACKAYVILLE PAUL PROVOST 1957 -1962. ROGER "FON FON " FONTAINE SEE THE PIC WAS ONE OF THE 3 KILLERS THAT TRAGIC NIGHT OF 13 FEB. 1975.

I LEARNED ABOUT THE SHOOTHING 10 MINUTES AFTER, A GIRL I KNEW ESCAPED BY THE BACK DOOR , AND CAME RUNNING TO THE BOCAGE WHERE I WAS , I DID NOT BELEIVE HER AT THE BEGINNING. WHEN I GOT THERE MARTY I NEVER SAW SO MANY POLICE CARS IN MY LIFE.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS THE BACK DOOR THE GIRL I KNEW ESCAPED IS WHERE SOME PARKERS WOULD GO AND BUY BEER ON SUNDAYS AND OTHER DAYS TOO, DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER GOING THERE OR MAYBE THEIR FATHERS, BEHIND THE HOTEL, WAS THE DEPANNEUR OR THE CONVENIENCE STORE IN THOSE DAYS BUT I DON'T THINK THEY SOLD CHOCOLATE BARS OR CHIPS . OH WELL.

Thanks Normand

1 comment:

Kristian Gravenor said...

Interesting post. Nice work.