Friday, February 08, 2008

More MTL Wrestlers




HI MARTY,

I WANT JOHN Mc TO FORGIVE ME ABOUT THE VERY BAD HAIR CUT I DID TO HIM A FEW DAYS AGO, SO HE MENTIONNED A LOT OF WRESTLERS YESTERDAY, IT WAS A VERY INTERESTING STORY. I GOT A FEW BOOKS ON WRESTLERS , HERE IS PICS OF EVERY WRESTLERS HE MENTIONNED. 2 I THINK ARE STILL LIVING KILLER KOWALSKI AND EDOUARD CARPENTIER THEY WHERE BORN IN 1926 BOTH . I WONDER IF JOHN REMEMBERS THE MOCAMBO CABARET ON NOTRE-DAME I THINK, I WAS ONLY THERE ONCE. IT WAS OWNED BY JEAN ROUGEAU. ALSO LARRY MOQUIN WAS A CO OWNER
OF THE BOCAGE COCKTAIL LOUNGE IN BROSSARD.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD THE EX, BARBER

PS SORRY MARTY [[[[[[ LOUISE HONEY WHERE DID YOU HIDE THOSE SCISSORS IT IS NOT TO CUT HAIR ,I HAVE TO CUT MORE PICTURES OF WRESTLERS

FOR MISTER NORTH'S BLOG THANK YOU ]]]]]]

Thanks Normand

No comments: