Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Churchill Blvd Problems..

Bonjour Marty,

I was at the meeting last night and I was shocked when Tim Matewzewiski (I know the name is wrong) got up to talk. As for me he was a big zero when he was a Mayor. For the last 14 years, I have been having a peep show from the Packers in my backyard. See I live right in back of the famous CABANE that is on the football field and where all the Packers go to use for a bathroom. I have been fighting to have it moved on the other side of the field. When Mr. Tim was on the council he never helped me about this matter, now I know why. With Bernie Constantini, I can say he helped me more. The policemen have a file open and they even came to tell me that I did have a problem with the CABANE. Kids from the schools hang around it at lunch time, and they even pass over the fence and come on my lot. I have a trampoline and I had to put a lock on it. But that did not stop there. They broke the net to get into it.

Now, let's go back to 1996. Who took the by-law out that Mr. Olynik did? Was it the group of Marc Duclos which included Tim Matewzewiski? I wouldn't be surprise. Like it was said last night, permits don't go through him and they have to follow the law. He did put a by-law back in and this cannot spread more.

I am against what is happening on Churchill Boulevard and you can be sure that I will be there when it opens to stop it. But I don't think everything is Bernie's fault. They should be mad more about the people that took that by-law out.

Sylvie
Resident of Springfield

Thanks Sylvie

No comments: