Saturday, March 01, 2008

Jerome Samson of the AHL

HI MARTY,

IN RESPONCE TO E.B. ABOUT JEROME SAMSON , I CHECKED WITH THE 2 SAMSON'S FAMILY IN G.PK. THE DON'T KNOW HIM , I CHECKED AT THE G,PK ARENA TOO, NEGATIVE.

ROSS MORLEY NEGATIVE TOO SO I CHECKED WITH DAVE MAIN AN EX SPORT DIRECTOR IN G.PK. HE TOO DOES NOT KNOW HIM . BUT WHAT I THINK HE WAS BORN IN CHARLES-LEMOYNE HOSPITAL IN G.PK. COULD OF LIVED IN LAPRAIRIE MAYBE AS AN EXAMPLE .

ANYWAY I WILL KEEP CHECKING ON HIM. HE WAS BORN 4 SEPT. 1987. HE IS PLAYING NOW FOR THE RIVER RATS OF ALBANY ,HE IS OWNED BY THE HURRICANES , HE WILL PROBABLY MAKE THE NHL.

I FOUND A CLIP ON HIM WHEN HE PLAYED JUNIOR FOR VAL D'OR YOU SEE HIM SCORING A BEAUTIFUL GOAL AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CLIP. ALSO I WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER CLIP THAT OF BRYAN MAIN ,SPEAKING TO HIS FATHER ABOUT JEROME SAMSOM HE TOLD ME HIS SON PLAYS JUNIOR HOCKEY FOR P.E.I. HIS SON WAS BORN IN MONTREAL AT ST-MARY'S HOSPITAL 4 FEB 1988 BUT RAISED ON ST-CHARLES IN G.PK.

THANKS MARTY,, AND HELLO E.B. HAVE BOTH A GOOD NIGHT

NORMAND SIMARD

PS BYE BYE MARTY AND E.B.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cbC_GG1zgg

Thanks Normand

No comments: