Friday, March 14, 2008

The Old Devonshire Gang Territory in the 50's


HI MARTY,

I WAS ON MY ROOF ON HUBERT TODAY I TOOK THIS AERIAL PIC OF YOUR OLD FEARFUL DEVONSHIRE GANG TERRITORY, WE SEE HOUSES ON MURRAY, ALSO BUILDINGS ON DEVONSHIRE WE DO NOT SEE THE SPRIGGS HOUSE AT 354 DEVONSHIRE BUT IT IS STILL THERE.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS. MARTY WOULD YOU SAY YOUR FEARFUL GANG TERRITORY STARTED AFTER SPRIGGS OR BEFORE , JUST TO GET THIS STAIGHT. AND JUST FOR HISTORY SAKE WAS MILLIE HENR THE GANG LEADER. I DID NOT PUT HER NAME IN FULL OR HER ADRRESS IN ST-LAMBERT I KNOW WE MUST PROTECT HER PRIVACY ON THE BLOG SO SHE WON'T BE BOTHERED IN GOLF COURSES AROUND THE WORLD.

Thanks Normand, I think our group hung around together before the Spriggs moved in. I remember Galeanne T. was the leader, Richard & Stevie were Lieutenants, Millie was the Sargent in Arms, Joyce Austin and I were lookouts… LOL

PS Does anyone know what happened to Joyce?? She moved to St Lambert in the 50’s.
George V & I visited her a few times in the early 60's.

No comments: