Friday, March 07, 2008

Our Good Friend is Well

Heey Marty!!!
Thanks for your concern. I am doing fine. I was out on the bike this morning but it started to snow again so there wasn't much to photo or see except the thousands of Canada geese that hug the open water in the river. I have a project under way, for that matter it been for the past 8 years.

I have always wanted to write my own life story if for no other reason than to revisit all the things that happened while growing up and seeing them as an adult. It really has been therapudic. Lots of laughs, tears and interesting revisits that help to explain things I never understood when I was little.

Its turning out to be a rather big book and all the kids and grandkids want to read it. I have learned how to mesh all the appropriate pictures into the dialogue. Its also very time consuming and a much bigger project than I expected. I have a tendency to get so engrossed that I even forget meals. I'm trying to push right now because I know when spring comes, I won't want to spend time here in the office when its beautiful outside.
I probably should calendar somewhere and come up for air to keep you posted.. If its of any consolation, I faithfully check the site every night. Interesting what is happening to the neighbourhood and these massage parlours.

Some one once said. "Evil flourishes when good men do nothing" encouraging to see good men in the Park do something.

I also want to commend you on your site. That visitors to the site speedometer keeps turning reflecting its success and you've kept your standards. Good on ya mate.
So how about yourself? How are you doing? Do you work full time still?

Cheers for now Gotta check the blog before I retire..

Doug g

Thanks Doug,
Glad to hear you are fine and letting me share this email...

No comments: