Friday, April 25, 2008

Copper Penny Cure

Very Interesting.........If this really works, it's at least worth

passing on!!!

 A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by both

a bee and hornet while working in the garden.

 

My arm swelled up, so I went to the doctor. The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine. The next

day the swelling was getting progressively worse, so I went to my

regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed an antibiotic.The doctor

told me - ' The next time you get stung, put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes'.

 

That night, my niece was stung by two bees. I looked

at the bite and it had already started to swell. So, I

taped a penny to her arm for 15 minutes. The next morning, there was no sign

of a bite.  We decided that she just wasn't allergic to the sting.

 

Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again,

twice by a hornet on my left hand. I thought, here I go again to the

doctor for another antibiotic.

 

I promptly got my money out and taped two pennies

to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The

penny took the string out of the bite immediately.

 

In the meantime the hornets were

attacking, and my friend was stung on the thumb. Again the penny.

The next morning I could only see the spot where the hornet had stung me. No

redness, no swelling.

My friend's sting was the same; couldn't even tell where she had been stung.

 

She got stung again a few days

later upon her back---cutting the grass! And the penny worked once again.

 

Wanted to share this marvelous information in

case you experience the same problem. We need to keep a stock of

pennies on hand .

 

The doctor said that the copper in the penny counteracts the

bite.  It definitely works!

 

Please remember and pass this information on to your friends, children,

grandchildren, etc.

 

Thanks Barb H.

Undetermined by Snopes

 

No comments: