Tuesday, April 08, 2008

GPK Rink Dedication


HI MARTY.

 

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH JOHN McC. IT IS NOT CLARENCE TOMALTY, BUT  I HAD WRITTEN, IT WAS A MR.TOMALTY THINKING OF WALTER ( BUD) , HE WAS A  CHARTER G.P.A.A. MEMBER ALSO OF THE LION'S CLUB  IT MAY NOT BE HIM., AND I ALSO SAID IF IT IS NOT HIM, I TOOK A WILD GUESS SAYING IT WAS MAYBE WALTER ALFRED BOCKUS. ABOUT THE PLACE OF THE RINK WHAT JOHN McC. SAYS, MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. PERSONALLY I DON'T REMEMBER A RINK THERE,BUT JOHN IS A LITTLE OLDER THAN ME AND HE DOES HAVE A VERY VERY GOOD MEMORY. I WILL TRY AND CHECK SOME HOUSES THAT WE SEE BEHIND. IF IT IS PARALLEL TO ST-CHARLES  EAST OF EMPIRE IT WOULD BE THE FRONT OF HOUSES ON ST-CHARLES..IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE RINK THAT WAS BUILT NEAR THE LEGION. AND IF EVER IT WAS WHERE THE NEW FOOTBALL FIELD IS NOW THE HOUSES  WE SEE WOULD BE BACK OF HOUSES OF SPRINGFIELD.. ALSO IF EVER IT WAS WEST OF EMPIRE IT WOULD BE BACK OF HOUSES ON ST-CHARLES. WELL I AM LITTLE MIXED UP GETTING OLD .AND NOT SURE OF NOTHING.

 

JOHN RILEY WE REALLY  NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE BEACON US.

 

THANKS MARTY AND JOHN McC.

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS NO NO PS  I AM TOO MIXED UP.SORRY.

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: