Interesting Human Body Facts That You Cannot Live Without
-The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
-A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball
- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
-One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
-The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
-The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.????
- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
-There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- Women blink twice as often as men.
-The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
-Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
-The average woman is five inches shorter than the average man.
You guy's checked the length of your thumb, didn't you?
Thanks Barry & Louise D.