Tuesday, April 29, 2008

John R's Guess Who Pic



HI MARTY,

FOR JOHN'S RILEY'S QUIZ, ON THE PIC ON THE LEFT SIDE THAT IS HIS DEFINITELY J.RILEY'S SON, AND THE CAP ON HIS HEAD IS DEFINITELY JONH RILEY'S CAP, HE STILL PUTS IT ON. WHEN HE CANT FIND HIS STRAW HAT. NOW ON THE RIGHT SIDE ON ACCOUNT OF THE CHIN ,CHIN CHIN I AM TAKEN A WILD GUESS TORREY MITCHELL BORN IN G.PK. JAN. 30 .1985, PLAYING IN THE N.H.L.FOR THE SAN JOSE SHARKS. IT IS A WILD GUESS I AM REALLY NOT SURE. I ALSO SEE ON THE SWEATER HO MAYBE FOR HOCKEY??? THAT IS ALL JOHN'S WIFE TOLD ME LOOK AT THE PIC. GREAT HELP ?????? !!!!!!! OH WELL.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS. FOR JOHN RILEY, YESTERDAY AT CANADA DRIVE- IN ON DEVONSHIRE I REALLY TRIED TO GET THE NAME FROM YOUR WIFE AND SISTER IN LAW.ALL I GOT IS LAUGHS AND LOTS OF GIGGLES OH WELL. JOHN YOU CAN REALLY TRUST THEM BOTH , BELIEVE ME.

Thanks Normand

No comments: