Saturday, April 19, 2008

Men do Understand the Problem...!!!

Why Men Don't Write Advice columns

 

Dear Walter: I hope you can help me here. The other

day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house

watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a

mile down the road when my engine conked out and the

car shuddered to a halt.

 

I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I

got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the

bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad passionate

love to her.

 

I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for

twelve years. When I confronted him, he broke down

and admitted that he'd been having an affair for the

past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave

him.

 

He was let go from his job six months ago and he says

he has been feeling increasingly depressed and

worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave

him the ultimatum he has become increasingly

distant. I don't feel I can get through to him

anymore.

 

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Mrs. Sheila Usk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Sheila: A car stalling after being driven a short

distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the

engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in

the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips

holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If

none of these approaches solves the problem, it could

be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low

delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber. I

hope this helps.

 

Thanks Margaret W.

 

No comments: