Saturday, April 12, 2008

That Rink ...!!!


HI MARTY,

 

HERE IS A PIC TAKEN OF BACK OF HOUSES ON SPRINGFIELD  WITH A ZOOM  TAKEN FROM WHERE  I THINK THE FAMOUS G.PK. MODERN RINK WAS, I AGREE WITH JOYCE WITH THE NAMES AND  DATE, BUT I THINK THE MODERN  RINK WAS NOT ON THE FOOTBALL OR SOCCER OR SOFTBALL FIELD. BUT RIGHT NEAR THE LEGION IN THE BACK , IN FRONT OF THE NEW ARENA NOW. THERE WAS ANOTHER RINK NEAR MOSTLY FOR GIRLS OR SKATERS I THINK, THE BOARDS  WHERE NOT HIGH. ON THE MODERN RINK THERE WAS ASPHALT UNDERNEATH AND IT WAS THERE ALL YEAR AROUND. THIS I AM NOT SURE BUT I THINK IN THE SUMMER THERE WAS STREET DANCES ON THE RINK. THIS IS NOT CLEAR IN MY MEMORY BUT ROCK AND ROLL DANCERS COULD MAYBE SAY YES OR NO IF THERE WHERE DANCES  ON THE RINK OF COURSE WHEN THE ICE WAS GONE I HOPE.

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD          [[[ A BEFORE PS I COULD BE WRONG]]]]

 

PS ON THE PIC OF HOUSES ON SPRINGFIELD THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IS THE FRONT OF A HOUSE ONE OF THE  RIDEWOOD HOME.188 SPRINGFIELD.

Thanks Normand

No comments: