Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mayor Galletti



HI MARTY,

WELL I PAID A LITTLE VISIT TO OUR EX G.PK.MAYOR LAWRENCE GALLETTI. LONG TIME I WAS WONDERING WHERE HE WAS BURIED. WELL IT IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES FROM MY PLACE RIGHT IN ST-HUBERT. HIS FATHER AND MOTHER SEEM TO HAVE BEEN BURIED THERE TOO.I HAVE VERY GOOD MEMORIES OF HIM , WITHOUT NOTICE WE WENT TO HIS PLACE ON DEVONSHIRE, WE WANTED HOCKEY SWEATERS FOR OUR HOCKEY TEAM, IN THE EARLY SIXTIES. WELL HE LET US IN, HE OFERED US SOFT DRINKS, AND WHEN WE WALKED OUT, THE DEAL WAS DONE WE WHERE GOING TO GET OUR SWEATERS UNDER HIS COMPANY NAME CHAMBLY REALTIES. THANKS MISTER GALLETTI, I WAS SO SHY WHEN I WENT TO HIS HOME, BUT HE MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE, THANKS AGAIN MISTER GALLETTI. R.I.P.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand
He was a fine Mayor for GPK.

No comments: