Monday, June 16, 2008

Don Snyder Heart Attack

Hi Folks,

I have just received an email from Carolyn (Snyder) Crawford informing me that Don had a heart attack on June 9th. He was here at Jo Brant Hospital but now has been moved to Hamilton. As of today his sister Doreen is unsure of what hospital he is in. The latest news is that they are considering a quintuple bypass.

He and Cathy were here on May 31st to pick up the back seat of his van (I stored it for the winter). While we were at the van he says to me that I had better take care of my health and then goes on to tell me he is having more trouble with his heart ( this is not his first scare). The following day they drove to Cathy's house in Michigan for a few days and to deliver the van to her neighbor. They returned to Ontario for Donnie Jr.'s 40 th birthday on the 8th of June.

Thats about all I know for now folks but will keep you informed.

Bob H

Thanks Bob H.

No comments: