Monday, June 16, 2008

Miss Italia


HI MARTY,

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME ABOUT MISS ITALIA OPENING DATE. IN G.PK. I HAD SAID THIS MONDAY , WELL SOMETHING HAPPENED AGAIN FOR THE X TIME. NOW FOR SURE I HAVE BEEN TOLD, IT WILL OPEN BEFORE THE END OF JUNE, PROBABLY JUNE 23 2008.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT I DID NOT INVENT THE DATES MY FRIEND THE OWNER TOLD ME, BUT LOT'S OF THINGS HAPPENED THAT I KNOW OF. . BUT I VISITED THE RESTAURANT ,AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL, AND FROM THE OUTSIDE TERRACES YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT VIEW OF G.PK AND DEVONSHIRE . THE MENU WILL BE UPGRATED A LITTLE. WITH BROCHETTES, STEAKS, AND MORE AT REASONABLE PRICES. YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY ALL THE FLOWERS AND TREES. BELEIVE ME.US PARKERS ARE GOING TO BE PROUD OF THIS REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT.

Thanks Normand

No comments: