Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Prime Minister Visits GPK...!!!


HI MARTY,

I JUST GOT A SCOOP , HERE IT IS MARTY THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA STEPHEN HARPER WILL BE IN GREENFIELD PARK ON JUNE THE 24 TH 2008.

I CANNOT REMEMBER WHEN A PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA CAME TO G.PK. FOR A VISIT. DOES ANY BLOGGER. IF YES TELL US. IF HIS BODY GUARDS

WANT I WILL TAKE MR. HARPER FOR A WALK IN THE PARK DEVONSHIRE MURRAY, FAIRFIELD ETC. FOR THIS SPECIAL OCCASION NO G.PK. SEWER VISIT,

WELL MAYBE A VERY SHORT ONE. I WILL HAVE MORE INFORMATION TOMORROW , I WILL TALK TO PATRICK CLUNE TO CONFIRM THIS VISIT

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS THANKS FOR THE ONE THAT GAVE ME THE SCOOP A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE .SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE MENTIONNED OH BOY I AM EXCITED A PRIME MINISTER IN MY PARK.THAT SHOULD PUT MY PARK ON THE MAP FOR ANOTHER CENTURY.

Thanks Normand & the secret lady that emailed me as well

No comments: