Friday, June 27, 2008

Unless you own the restaurant you don't own the chair...!!!

HI MARTY,

WELL THIS AFTERNOON I WENT WHERE SOME PARKERS HANG OUT IN THE MORNING TUESDAY TO FRIDAY, AT A COFFEE PLACE ON DEVONSHIRE BESIDES THE NEW MISS ITALIA,CLIFF WALKER, JIM BIRD, ALFRED DAVIS, TOM MONGEAU, JIM McGOWAN, RICHARD SANTO AND DON RIDEWOOD ARE REGULARS THERE.

WHAT I DID MARTY I SAT IN DON RIDEWOOD PERSONAL CHAIR HE ALWAYS SITS ON THE SAME CHAIR NOBODY ELSE DARE SIT IN HIS CHAIR. THAT IS WHY I WENT IN THE AFTERNOON NOT A WORD TO HIM PLEASE.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS THE SERVER THERE KNOWS DON VERY WELL, HE GAVE ME A FEW HINTS AND I TRIED A FEW IMITATIONS OF DON LOL. PLEASE NOT A WORD TO DON OR HE MAY PUT ME ON THE BLACK LIST OF THE COFFEE SHOP, HE IS PROBABLY THEIR BEST CUSTOMER.

Thanks Normand
Good for you Normand..

No comments: