Friday, July 04, 2008

Canada Days Around GPK










HI MARTY,

PICS FROM CANADA DAY PIC 1-2 JOHN R. WATCHING THE FIREWORKS JUST LIKE WHEN HE WAS WATCHING THE MONTREAL EXPO BASEBALL YEARS AND YEARS AGO. PIC 3 PATRICK CLUNE PIC 4 SCHMO YVON GOSSELIN AND GIRLFRIEND FROM GREENFIELD. PIC 5- G.PK. LEGION PIC 6 YOU SEE TED NEWBURY IN THE WAGON PIC 7 PART OF MAYOR GLADU. PIC 8 JOHN RILEY AND PAUL BOUDREAU. PIC 9 OUR PRESIDENT PIC 10 JOHN R. AND MY LOUISE PIC PIC 11 2 BARFOOTS WITH THE PRES. AND THE G.PK. HISTORIAN.PIC 12 P.CLUNE AND JOHN R. PIC 13 JOHN R. WITH R.KARCH PIC 14 THAS FAMOUS PIC ON ST-CHARLES AND MURRAY IN 1911 WITH MAYOR MURRAY THE ONE WITH THE CANE .PIC 15 JOHN RILEY AND GUESS WHO IS IN THE CAR 16- FIRE TRUCK OF ST-LAMBERT.

PLEASE LEFT CLICK TO ENLARGE PICS

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS I MET ON CANADA DAY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT RECONGNIZE LOUISE AND ME FROM THE BLOG I DID NOT KNOW THEM. I WANT TO THANK THEM FOR THEIR VERY KIND REMARKS. THEY ALWAYS MENTION THE SEWERS WHEN THEY SEE ME . I AM SORRY I AM OUT OF THAT BUSINESS I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER WELL MAYBE I WILL MAKE A LAST TOUR OF OUR BEAUTIFUL UNDERGROUNDS OF G.PK. IN 2011 OUR G.PK CENTENNIAL.

Thanks Normand

No comments: