Saturday, August 16, 2008

#621 Train from Churchill Blvd


HI MARTY,

HERE IS THAT TRAIN #621 I FOUND IN THE KENNEBUNKPORT TROLLEY MUSEUM, WITH THE GREAT HELP OF RICK RUSSELL EX BOSTON BUS DRIVER. THE TRAIN IS NOT ON DISPLAY. WE FOUND IT IN ONE OF THE HUGE GARAGE. IF YOU GO IN JOHN RILEY'S FINE BOOK ON PAGE 15 YOU WILL SEE THE 621 SPEEDING DOWN CHURCHILL. I WILL SEND MORE PICS LATER.

I AM SORRY MARTY ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN BEFORE, WHEN LOUISE INTERRUPED ME, AND I CUT SHORT WITH YOU. ANYWAY I SHOWED HER I WAS THE BOSS, WE ARE GOING TO THIS CHEAP DIRTY DOWN GRADE CHINEESE RESTAURANT TONIGHT , BUT IT IS FOR THE LAST TIME.

I APOLOGISE MARTY I HOPE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO STEP DOWN AS YOUR STEPBROTHER.

THANKS MARTY,

NORMAND SIMARD

[[[[[[ GET READY MY MOST ADORABLE LOUISE WE ARE LEAVING FOR THAT NICE FIRST CLASS CLEAN CHINEESE'S RESTAURANT I AM FINISHED WITH MISTER NORTH]]]]]]

Thanks Normand
You are the best Stepbrother

No comments: