Thursday, August 07, 2008

GPK Sports Wall of Fame


HI MARTY

THERE WHERE STILL A FEW TICKETS AVAILABLE YESTERDAY FOR THE UNVEILLING OF THE G.PK. SPORTS WALL OF FAME FRIDAY AUG. THE 8 TH. ALTHOUGH I WON LOT'S OF RUBBER HORSE SHOE TOURNAMENTS ON FAIRFIELD IN 1957 [[BETWEEN CHURCHILL AND MAPLE]] I ADMIT I WON SOME BY DEFAULT, BUT STILL, I WAS NOT CHOOSEN FOR THE G.PK. SPORTS WALL OF FAME. BERNIE MAYBE A SMALL LITTLE NOTE IN THE BACK OF THE WALL. OH WELL.

THANKS MARTY.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1.THE PIC I SENT, WAS PENNY SPRIGGS, SHE HAD 6 BROTHERS I THINK ONE SET OF TWINS, THEIR HOUSE IS STILL THERE ON DEVONSHIRE, ONE SPRIGGS 'S BOY STILL LIVES THERE, PENNY LIVES IN ST-LAMBERT THE OTHERS ONE IN G.PK. ON DION , ONE IN ST-HILAIRE AND BROSSARD I THINK

PS 2 FOR OUR G.PK. ARTIFICIAL GRASS FOOTBALL SOCCER FIELD THAT IS SO REAL THAT IT IS GROWING!!!!!!, WE DID HAVE LOT'S OF RAIN IN G.PK.THIS SUMMER, WELL I THINK WE SHOULD TAKE IT OFF. THE GENUINE GRASS WAS ALL RIGHT IN THE FIFTIES WE HAD NO HEALTH PROBLEMS OH WELL. JUST KIDDING. WELL-----

Thanks Normand

No comments: