Monday, August 25, 2008

A GPKer makes his return to the home town...


HI MARTY,

WELL AFTER THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA , AND 2 VERY IMPORTANT MINISTERS, WE HAVE ANOTHER BIG VISIT IN G.PK. WE WILL HAVE THE CHIEF OF POLICE OF BATHURST N.B. EDWARD HUZULAK, BUT WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT HIM HE IS FROM GREENFIELD PARK. AND I WILL BE THERE TO TAKE A FEW PICS IF HIS BODY GUARDS LET ME GET CLOSE TO HIM. WELL WITH A FEW CONTACTS[[THANKS BERNIE ]]] I DID GET VERY CLOSE TO THE P.M. OF CANADA STEPHEN HARPER.WHEN HE CAME IN JUNE

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS HERE IS A PIC IN 1980 IN G.PK.AT THE SIGNATURE OF AN IMPORTANT CONVENTION .MARTY I ALWAYS WONDERED IF ED.KEPT IN SOUVENIR THAT NICE PAIR OF PANTS HE HAD ON THAT DAY THEY WHERE VERY POPULAR AT ONE TIME........., I AM SURE HE WON'T WEAR THEM AT MISS ITALIA.IF HE STILL HAS THEM. JUST KIDDING CHIEF.


Normand:

I tried to send this message through the North Brothers site but it did not seem to get through. I am in Montreal for the week for the Police Chiefs Conference and we are going to go for dinner at Miss Italia Restaurant with Yvon Gaudreau and his wife Jacqueline on Thursday around 7:00 p.m. Yvon's Brother in Law Robert Lamarche and his wife Lorraine are also going to attend. Yvon tells me that you are often at the restaurant so I hope to see you there.Ed Huzulak

Thanks Ed and Normand

No comments: