Sunday, August 31, 2008

Guess Who ???? (NAMED)


Can anyone name her??
Thanks Heather G.
Dear Marty,

I think the girl in Heather's 1960 picture is Fran Coates. If so, we were in Miss Howie's Grade 6 together at St. Lambert Elementary, and I believe Fran lived on Desaulniers Blvd. because I remember going to a birthday party there.

Not many answers for the Warriors (even with the hints). In Back Row, fourth from the left is John McConachie; Mid Rows: Richard Tombs (?), Donnie Bremner (?), Len Davis and Bobby Morley (?); Front Row, Wally Robinson is first at left. John placed a DEC. of departed members in his report, Cecil Mitchell is long deceased, his widow, Ethel, remarried and I believe lives in the Ottawa area -- parents of Marilyn and Karen. In the recent picture, I recognize George Graham in back row and John M. & Len D. in front row.

Linda Alexander-LaRoche

Thanks Linda

Hi Marty,

Hard to believe summer is all but over.

My guess for Heather G's red head is either Fran or Candy Coates.

Sandy

Thanks Sandy R.

No comments: