Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome to another GPKer that finds our Blog

Hi Marty,

I am Bernice Millar (nee Barton) from 67 Murray Ave, born 1928 & raised behind the "Frog Pond" between Devonshire & Murray. I now live in Vancouver Washington.
For the last month I have been going through the Greenfield Park page on the internet, it is great.

When I look at Monday Feb 27/06 and see the Millar House on Empire with the picture of the poster found in the attic of Millars home. That would have been from John Millar, my husbands uncle who was a well known photographer in Montreal. There is a lot of his work in the Archives of Canada. Sometimes they list him as John Miller.He worked for the Montreal Star & so did his brother Walter Millar from Empire Ave.

I see pictures of the Farber boys, their mom Flo Farber (nee Cobb) had a sister Gwen Cobb who married my brother Wig Barton. We visited Gary once years ago in Prince George B.C. The last time I heard from Clifford was when his mom died.

Thanks for all the old news.

Bernice Millar

Thanks Bernice and welcome to our blog

No comments: