Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can anyone name some of these guys?? (Some Answers)


HI MARTY,

HERE ARE REAL GENUINE GOOD OLD G.PK. TOWN EMPLOYEES IN B&W. I WOULD SAY FROM THE SEVENTIES OR EIGHTIES. CAN BLOGGERS IDENTIFY SOME. SOME ARE STILL WORKING.

THANKS MARTY.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS. EXCUSE ME MARTY, ABOUT THAT 1960 ANNUAL.BOOK OF R.G.H.S. I WANT TO KNOW FROM BLOGGERS WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THOSE FANCY WORDS ON THE COVER BEFORE I SENT ANYMORE PAGES. MARTY I DON'T WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE IN CASE THOSE WORDS ARE VERY BAD BAD WORDS OR SUGGEST A BAD SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE. WITCH I DOUBT BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. PLEASE HELP?????

Thanks Normand

Let's see who knows some Latin..
Hi there,

I'd like to take a guess at Normand's great black & white pic of the GPK workers.
I think the shorter man standing just about front row centre is one of the Romanado bros, Frank I think. Could be wrong, but that is my guess.

Thanks!

Sue L. Pinard

Thanks Sue

Bonjour Marty,

1st on the left is Mr. Massie, the 4th one is Mr. Leblanc, 5th is Mr. Blouin, 6th Leo Filion, and the last one is Bernard George.

Sylvie Ste-Marie

Merci Sylvie

No comments: