Thursday, September 18, 2008

Greetings from Wattenheim Germany Circa 1792







PC works again, so today some fotos of the house are added. I send you three mails with each 5 fotos, I think so it works better. And the selection remains to you - according to what your group expects. You remember, the house was built 1792 and now it is a protected house. We tried to respect completely the old design, also in the garden, but some items especially inside and the pond in the garden are of course according to todays requirements. We believe the estate never looked so nicely in the past.
I hope you can use the fotos.
Best regards
Rudolf


Many Thanks Rudolf S.


Rudolf is a friend that I have known for a good number of years and he has kindly sent me some photos of his wonderful estate to share with you on our blog.


This Estate has been retored to perfection and is a beautiful Home and grounds. It maybe a bit more than an hour from Frankfurt. (Depending on who's driving) and is set in one of the wine growing areas in Germany It was built in 1792 and is now a Historical Site.


I have more photos to share in the days to come. I'd love to live there.


MN


No comments: