Friday, October 10, 2008

Guess Who (Answered)


Hi Marty,

Today's pic is John Flesch (?spelling). I was wondering if Andre Lambert's father and he had lived on Vercheres next door to the Jenkins. If so, the year I worked at Dow Brewery (1962-63), I worked with his father in the production dept. under Walter Jenkevice and Bob Irwin. 1955-56 saw a big influx of residents with the Kobuke homes on Vercheres and Chambly and the Greenberg homes on Vercheres and Fairfield. Then followed all the duplexes from Margaret to Regent.

Linda Alex-LaR.

Thanks Linda
Today's Guess Who is John Flesch. My thanks to John for the work he put into organizing this year's reunion.

Janet Watson
Hi Marty;
Wednesday's Guess Who is John Flesch.
John
Thanks John P.
In answer to the following question posted on your site …

Today's pic is John Flesch (?spelling). I was wondering if Andre Lambert's father and he had lived on Vercheres next door to the Jenkins. If so, the year I worked at Dow Brewery (1962-63), I worked with his father in the production dept. under Walter Jenkevice and Bob Irwin. 1955-56 saw a big influx of residents with the Kobuke homes on Vercheres and Chambly and the Greenberg homes on Vercheres and Fairfield . Then followed all the duplexes from Margaret to Regent.Linda Alex-LaR.


We lived for 46 years on Fairfield (389). Since 2002, I live on Victoria (on the Greenfield Park side of course)

My uncle, Roland Lambert is the one you’re referring to. In the late sixties he moved to Longueuil. He died a few years ago.

André L.

Thanks André

No comments: