Sunday, November 09, 2008

Champion Lanes Rumors


I MARTY,

 

I AM SORRY BLOGGERS, I CHECKED OUT  YESTERDAY'S STORY ABOUT THE MIDNIGHT MOONLIGHT BOWLING ON THE ROOF OF THE  CHAMPION LANE IT

 

IS NOT TRUE  MY SOURCE WAS NOT GOOD, NOT RELIABLE. I AM SORRY. NOW  TODAY I SAW A TRUCK AND CARS ON THE ROOF THEY ARE PREPARING

 

JOINTLY WITH G.PK. LONGUEUIL POLICE , VISA CREDIT CARD AND CHAMPION LANES, AN ADD TO PROTECT AND WARN BOWLERS  HOW TO PROTECT

 

THEMSELF AGAINST THIEVES AND NOT  BEING ROBBED WHILE BOWLING .  I SAW THEM REHEARSING  THE COMMERCIAL , THEY SAY IF YOU DONT WANT

 

TO END UP ON THE ROOF PLAYING  MOONLIGHT BOWLING BESIDES YOUR CAR, YOU HAVE TO WATCH, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YOUR VISA

 

CREDIT CARD IN YOUR CAR'S GLOVE COMPARTMENT, DO YOU LEAVE YOUR GLOVES IN YOUR WALLET ??? THAT IS WHAT I HEARD ESSENTIALLY.MAYBE

 

NOT THE EXACT WORDING  BUT YOU WILL SEE THE  REAL COMMERCIAL  ON  COMMUNITY T.V. I SUPPOSE.

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS POLICE  DID HAVE LOT'S OF COMPLAINTS OF PEOPLE AS FAR AWAY AS ST-HUBERT, THAT WHERE ROBBED.WHILE  BOWLING.IN  G.PK.

 

Thanks Normand

No comments: