Saturday, November 08, 2008

Charles LeMoyne Hospital


HI MARTY,

 

WELL CHARLES LEMOYNE IS ADDING A CANCEROLOGY CENTER, AND EXPANDED THE EMERGENCY SERVICES AND THE PARKING. THEY PURCHASED 20 HOUSES THAT ARE DEMOLISHED OR GOING TO BE, AND LOOKING TO PURCHASE 5 MORE.((( POOR G.PK. HOUSES AROUND 50 YEARS OLD IS YOUNG TO BE DEMOLISHED ))) IT ALL THIS SHOULD  TO BE FINISHED IN 3 YEARS, SAID THE LAST MAYOR G.PK. MARC DUCLOS NOW PRES. OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL OF THE HOSPITAL.

 

I WONDER IF BOWLERS REMEMBER IN THE SIXTIES AT CHAMPION  LANES THEY HAD  MIDNIGHT  MOONLIGHT  BOWLING ON THE WEEKEND ALL YOU CAN EAT SORRY ALL YOU CAN PLAY FROM 11 TO 3 AM FOR I THINK $1.50 OR AROUND THAT. NOW I HEARD THAT,  I WILL CHECK THIS, HE IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE, CHAMPION LANE WILL START REAL MOONLIGHT BOWLING  SOON ON THE ROOF YES THE ROOF OF THE BOWLING. I DID A ROUGH DRAW OF THE BOWLING LANES. SEE PIC. LIKE I SAY I HAVE TO CHECK THIS STORY OUT. IMAGINE IF A BIG BOWLING BALL WOULD END UP  ON TASCHEREAU. PEOPLE COULD END UP IN CHARLES LEMOYNE HOSPITAL. OH WELL

 

THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

No comments: