Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Feral Cat on Vercheres in GPK



WELL MARTY NOW NORTH OF THE BORDER ON VERCHERES  WE HAVE  A FERAL CAT, OR A WILD CAT . THE SAME ONE YOU PUT ON  ANIMAL OF THE DAY YESTERDAY I SAW IT AGAIN TODAY. I LEFT A MESSAGE TO THE LADY ON VERCHERES, I KNOW HER , SHE  PUT  A FOAM BOX, BUT YOU KNOW WINTER IS COMING. I KNOW SHE HAS DOGS INSIDE. FOR NOW I HAVE NAMED THE CAT NORTH,  IF IT IS  A FEMALE WILLIETTE.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS FOLLOW UP ON THIS STORY AS  SOON AS THE VERCHERES LADY GETS BACK TO ME, AND SEE IF WE CAN FIND A WARM HOME FOR NORTH OR WILLIETTE.

 

Thanks Normand

These cats if you can gain their trust do make remarkable pets. If they are trapped they might go wild in the cage. Something that my wife did to catch our Feral Cat was to feed him everyday and within 2 to 3 weeks he would come to her. He eventually jumped onto her lap and let her pet him. It takes a lot of patience but they are remarkable pets.


Good Luck...!!!

No comments: