Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Grandma Test

 I was out walking with my  4-year-old Grand daughter. She picked up

 something  off of the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I  took

 the item  away from her and I asked her not to do that.

 

 'Why?' my Granddaughter  asked.

 

 'Because it's been on the ground;  you don't know where it's been, it's

 dirty, and  probably has germs,' I replied. At this point, my

 Granddaughter looked at me with  total admiration and asked, 'Grandma,

 how do you  know all this stuff? ? You  are so smart.'

 

 I was thinking quickly. 'All  Grandmas know this stuff. ? It's on the Grandma  Test.

 

 You have to know it, or they don't  let you be a Grandma." We walked

 along in silence for 2 or 3  minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new  information.

 

 'Oh.....I get it!' she beamed, 'So  if you don't pass  the test you have to be the Grandpa".

 

 'Exactly,' I replied with a  big smile on my face.

 

 When you're finished laughing,  send this to another Grandma!!

 

Thanks Barry & Louise D.

No comments: