Friday, November 21, 2008

London Ont Snow





When I woke up this morning it was snowing and right now it's 1:30PM and it's snowing harder - Ann & I were scheduled to meet up with Ralph & Millie B in Brantford for lunch today but the driving on the 401 & 403 hwys. is really bad and I heard a truckload of live chickens flipped over on the highway and there's chickens running around everywhere!!

 Here's a few pics. of our first winter wonderland of the season - Oh, we had a few dustings of snow earlier but this is the real thing!!

 One photo is our covered deck in the backyard  -  Ann mentioned some time ago that maybe, just maybe we should think about putting the deck & patio furniture away - I said sure we should get around to it  -  Darn, I hate it when she's right, now I have to live with  "Mrs. I told you so"

 Later..............Win

 Thanks Win

 

No comments: