Sunday, November 23, 2008

RGHS Apogee Book Pics 1964







HI MARTY,

 WELL I  RAN  OUT OF  R.G.H.S. APOGEE BOOK, I SENT 1960 TO 1964, I KNOW WAYNE ROBINS HAS GOT SOME NEWER ONES, WELL WAYNE ???

 THANKS TO DON RIDEWOOD , JIM BIRD , AND ROSS MORLEY, FOR LENDING ME THOSE R.G.H.S APOGEE BOOK. I MADE EXTRA COPIES OF THEM

 AND MAYBE IN 2011 ON  OUR G.PK. CENTENNIAL. I WILL MAKE SOME KIND OF A QUESTION  CONTEST, AND GIVE SOME AWAY. OF COURSE THE

 QUESTIONS WILL BE ABOUT G.PK. SOME QUESTIONS LIKE  WHAT ADDRESS DID MARSTON NORTH  LIVE ON, WHO WAS HIS FIRST GIRL FRIEND, DID HE

 KISS HER THE FIRST NIGHT, IF IT WAS AT THE  THEATRE WHICH ONE  ASTOR OR THE VICTORIA   WHAT WAS THE  MAKE OF  HIS FIRST BICYCLE AND

 MOTORCYCLE. THE COLOR  ETC. ETC..

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 

Thanks Normand

I am in trouble now...!! I can't remember some of that stuff...

No comments: