Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Addicted to the Web

" Sung to the tune of "Winter Wonderland"

       

         Doorbell rings, I'm not list'nin',

         From my mouth, drool is glist'nin',

         I'm happy--although

         My boss let me go--

         Happily addicted to the Web.

      

         All night long, I sit clicking,

         Unaware time is ticking,

         There's beard on my cheek,

         Same clothes for a week,

         Happily addicted to the Web.

   

         Friends come by; they shake me,

         Saying, "Yo, man!

         Don't you know that life keeps moving on?"

         With a listless shrug, I mutter, "No, man;

         I just discovered letterman-dot-com!"

       

        I don't phone, don't send faxes,

        Don't go out, don't pay taxes,

        Who cares if someday

        They drag me away?

        I'm happily addicted to the Web!

Thanks Barb H.

No comments: