Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day only in Canada and the UK



HI MARTY,

 WELL THE SHOW MUST GO ON EVEN IF IT IS CHRISTMAS TODAY  BUT  BOXING DAY TOMORROW, TOMORROW  FOR YOU  IS YESTERDAY FOR ME OR IS IT TODAY OR VICE VERSA   ANYWAY  MORE LEGION PICS,  I WANT TO THANK BILL K. HE IDENTIFIED FLOYD CURRY WHEN I SAW THE PIC I KNEW I SAW HIS FACE BEFORE I COULD NOT  PUT A NAME ON IT. BEING A GREAT FAN OF THE CANADIANS IN THE FIFTIES IT WAS FUN TO LEARN IT WAS FLOYD CURRY, HE HAD A NICKNAME ((BUSHER))  I KNOW HE GOT AN HAT TRICK IN 1951 WHEN QUEEN ELIZABETH WAS  AT THE FORUM.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS I DID INTENSIVE RESEARCH  ON INTERNET ,GOOGLE, AND BLOGS AND I CAN'T FIND NOTHING TO GUIDE ME HOW TO ORGANISE A SURPRISE BLOG PARTY ON THE LAST DAY OF DECEMBER  MAYBE IT WAS NEVER DONE BEFORE COULD A MORE EXPERIENCE BLOGGER HELP ME. HELP PLEASE. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. 26-27-28-29-30-31(( BINGO))  YES SIR HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY MISTER BLOG.

Thanks Normand

It's the thought that counts (Send Cash) LOL

No comments: