Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day Posting





HI MARTY,

 I KNOW IT IS CHRISTMAS TODAY I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU , YOU ARE EATING TURKEY WITH ALL  THE TRIMMINGS ETC..I AM SECRETLY WRITTING BECAUSE LOUISE DOES NOT WANT ME TO USE THE COMPUTER ON CHRISTMAS DAY .HERE ARE  PICS FROM MONTREAL, PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GO UP NORTH TO SKI NOW, THEY SAVE A LOT OF MONEY. THEY HAVE  DANGEROUS COMPETITION OVER PARKED CARS, SPONSORED, BY THE CAR BODY SHOPS AND PAINTING INDUSTRY.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS I REALLY HAVE TO LEAVE YOU LOUISE, HIRED SEE PICS, 2 MAINE COON GOONS COPY CAT,  I HEARD THEIR MOTHER KILLED OVER 1000 MOUSES,

LOUISE SAID IF SHE CATCHES ME ON THE COMPUTER ON CHRISTMAS DAY SHE IS GOING TO GIVE A CONTRACT ON MY MOUSE  TO THE 2  DANGEROUS COPY CATS , OH NO HERE COMES LOUISE  ((( I AM COMING  HONEY, NO NO, I WAS JUST  PUTTING THE TEMPERATURE UP SO YOU WILL BE MORE COMFORTABLE ON CHRISTMAS, IT IS COLD OUTSIDE MY LITTLE HONEY BUNCH ))))

 

Thanks Normand

No comments: