Sunday, December 28, 2008

Corner of Taschereau & Churchill Blvd.



HI MARTY,

 IT IS ME ,  HOPE YOU ARE FINE MARTY, THE YEAR 2008 IS GOING AWAY SLOWLY AND YOUR BLOG'S THIRD  BIRTHDAY IS COMING VERY  FAST, YES SIR. 28-29-30-31,,,, OH HE'S  A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW ,  HELP BLOGGERS  THAT  IS NOT A BIRTHDAY SONG ?????. EVERY BODY REMEMBERS DUNKIN DONUTS CORNER CHURCHILL AND TASCHEREAU. 

THAT IS GONE A LONG TIME AGO. I THINK IT WAS A MR. MURPHY THAT HAD THE CONCESSION. IT WAS A GOOD THING IT CLOSED IT NEEDED A COMPLETE CLEAN UP, SOME PLACES IN THE RESTAURANT  YOU COULD NOT SEE THE CORNERS ANYMORE  FOR THE LAST YEAR, OH BOY, I REALLY LIKED DONUTS TO GO THERE AT THE END, OH WELL. 

NOW SEE PICS, BESIDES  THE OLD DUNKIN THEY BUILT A TIM HORTON, THAT HAS BEEN DEMOLISHED LATELY. NOT VERY MANY CLOSE PLACES TO HAVE A GOOD  COFFEE IN G.PK. NOW  ANYWAY I GOT A NEW COFFEE MAKER FOR CHRISTMAS, IF A BLOGGER COMES TO THE PARK , AND CAN'T FIND  A CLOSE  PLACE IN G.PK. FOR A GOOD  COFFEE  STOP  @ MY PLACE , BUT I HAVE NO DONUTS .

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS (((( LOUISE HONEY BUNCH PLEASE  BRING ME A GOOD  COFFEE I AM FINISHED WITH MISTER NORTH, I AM A LITTLE RUSTED HONEY AFTER NOT BEING ON MY COMPUTER SINCE THE 24 TH. OF DEC.)))))  NOT A WORD  TO LOUISE YOU GUYS PLEASE.,I AM TIRED OF HIDING, I AM GETTING OLD.

 

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: