Monday, December 08, 2008

Field Day at the Legion





HELLO MARTY,

 I TOOK PICS YESTERDAY APPROX. THE SAME ANGLE AND  PLACE THAT  THE 2  LEGION FIELD DAY PICS  WHERE TAKEN CA 50 YEARS AGO. IN MY BOOKS THE EXTENSION OF THE LEGION WAS MADE CA 1958. ON THE OLD PIC IT IS THERE.

 HI MARTY,

 A GREAT FIELD DAY AT THE LEGION IN  THE PARKING PONEY RIDES ETC.. , WHERE THE WARRIORS SOFTBALL TEAM PLAYED, THE FIELD WHERE JOHN Mc. MADE ALL THOSE GREAT CATCHES I COULD SEE FROM MY EX. G.PK.WATER RESERVOIR HILL.

 

NOW BLOGGERS  WHAT YEAR DO YOU THINK THESE LEGION  PICS WHERE TAKEN. I AM NOT SURE ????

 

THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS I WILL GET BACK SOON ON THE  G.PK.STREET SIGNS CONTEST THE RULES AND WHICH SIGNS ARE IN THE CONTEST, AND THE DATE DON'T FORGET I DID WRITE IT COULD BE A G.PK. CENTENNIAL CONTEST.

 

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: