Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hiding in Plain Sight


HI MARTY,

 

WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR ME DEC.17 2008 I AM HIDING WITHOUT A HIDEOUT , MARTY I AM RIGHT IN G.PK. I WENT TO THE LIBRARY , THE LEGION ,THE ARENA ETC.. NOBODY RECONGNIZES ME I AM  A FREE MAN FOR NOW. EVEN THAT REPORTER OF THE  PARKER PORK BARREL NEWS WHAT'S HIS NAME OH YES FATHER BOB. HE WAS RIGHT BESIDE ME ON DEVONSHIRE THIS MORNING,  HE DID NOT RECONGNIZE ME HE SAID GOOD MORNING  SANTA.

 

THANKS MARTY    NOT A WORD TO NOBODY IT IS OUR SECRET SECRET.

 

SANTA CLAUS  EXCUSE ME MARTY  NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS AS FOR THAT NOSY IPCF REPORTER FATHER BOB [[ SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR ]] HOPE IT IS VERY LATER I WILL SENT YOU A CHRISTMAS CARD VIA PURO LATER HOPE YOU NEVER GET IT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I AM SORRY.

 

Thanks Normand

No comments: