Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am glad that I keep these two guys busy.



HI MARTY,

 I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO  FATHER BOB FOR WHAT I SAID TODAY ABOUT HIM BEING NOSY ETC.. I GOT CARRIED AWAY. I KNOW HE IS ONLY  DOING HIS JOB AND WELL , WITH THE RENOWED PARKER PORK BARREL NEWS. I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS FATHER BOB. MARTY I HEARD THE VATICAN IS  GOING TO CALL HIM UP FOR A PROMOTION, YES MARTY I THINK HE IS GOING TO BE NAMED CARDINAL. YOU KNOW  WHAT THIS MEANS MARTY  HE WOULD BE ELIGIBLE TO BECOME POPE. IMAGINE MARTY YOU WOULD  BE GETTING NEWS DIRECT FROM THE POPE ON YOUR BLOG. I ALSO HEARD ANOTHER RUMOR ABOUT FATHER BOB HE WAS CALLED BY CNN TO START REPORTING FOR THEM AND EVENTUALLY REPLACING LARRY KING, MISTER KING IS GETTING OLD.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS OH ALSO FATHER I AM VERY  SORRY ABOUT  SAYING I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU A CHRISTMAS CARD BY PURO LATER AND HOPE YOU NEVER GET IT. THAT WAS NOT NICE TO SAY THAT,  FATHER BOB  ACCEPT A VERY SINCERE MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME ON MARTY'S BLOG. I AM DEEPLY  SORRY AND REPENTANT FOR WHAT I SAID, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: