Monday, December 15, 2008

It's A Wonderful World

HI MARTY,

 HERE IS A 1946 TRAILER FOR WONDERFUL G.PK. BLOGGERS. THIS MOVIE IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE THAT I SAW ABOUT 5 TIMES, SHOWS US AROUND CHRISTMAS, THAT EVERYBODY IS IMPORTANT, WHATEVER YOU DO. IF SOME BLOGGERS HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE WELL IT IS NEVER TOO LATE, IT WAS MADE 62 YEARS AGO. IMAGINE MARTY  FOR SOME OF US WE WHERE ONLY  0-1-2-3-4-5-6 OR 7 YEARS OLD, OH BOY.

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS 1- TO CLARENCE THE OLD 2ND CLASS ANGEL I KNOW YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR WINGS NOW, BUT IF EVER YOU WANT TO STOP IN GREENFIELD PARK FOR CHRISTMAS YOU ARE VERY  WELCOME. I WILL HAVE HOT MILK AND HOME MADE COOKIES FOR YOU. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE A GPS UPSTAIRS, BUT TO HELP YOU WE ARE NOT FAR FROM MONTRÉAL IN CANADA. I HAVE NO GPS CLARENCE BUT I AM A GREAT GPS OF YOU. {{ GREENFIELD PARK SUPPORTER }}

 

PS 2- ALSO CLARENCE IF YOU HAVE TIME I KNOW A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD STOP  IN USA IN THE CHICAGO AREA IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR LIKE LAKE WATER, HE DESERVES TO SEE YOU MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A BLOG MEANS BUT HE HAS GOT ONE THAT IS GOING TO BE 3 YEARS OLD ON DEC. 3I  2008  HE WORKS VERY VERY HARD TO GET GREENFIELD PARK  PEOPLE REUNITED  I AM SURE HE HAS GOT A GPS AND IS  A GPS OF YOU.

 

THANKS SO MUCH CLARENCE FOR LISTENING TO ME YOU ARE AN ANGEL, I AM SURE  YOU HAVE EARNED ANOTHER SET OF WINGS TO MAYBE HELP YOU  TRAVEL IN THE USA AND CANADA FOR CHRISTMAS 2008.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfZaT8ncYk


Thanks Normand

No comments: