Friday, December 12, 2008

More Legion Pics from the Past



HI MARTY,

 

WELL I KNOW 2 NAMES ON THE 2 PICS FRED McLACHLAN AND MR. COREY HELP BLOGGERS.

 

WELL NOW  THAT REVEREND  FATHER BOB OF  THE PARKER PORK BARREL NEWS, BROKE OUT THE TOP SECRET  NEWS, I CAN TELL YOU I WILL BE IN OTTAWA FOR A WHILE AT CARLETON UNIVERSITY WORKING WITH FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WITH MY G.PK. FORENSIC SQUAD.  BUT I BROUGHT MY PORTABLE COMPUTER AND I WILL BE REPORTING TO YOU MARTY LIKE ALWAYS, THE GOVERNMENT GAVE ME A LITTLE PLACE RIGHT  IN THE SENATE HOUSE  WHERE I CAN WORK, IT IS SO QUIET THERE I EVEN FELL ASLEEP YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS WRITTING TO YOU,  ALSO  I WAS SNORING AND I WOKE  UP A FEW SENATORS I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY  THE SENATE HOUSE SLOWLY NOT TO WAKE UP  THE OTHER ONES . I WILL BE BACK MARTY.

 THANKS MARTY

  NORMAND SIMARD

 

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: