Monday, December 15, 2008

Normand is on the run again...!!!


MARTY I NEED YOUR HELP, FIRST OF  ALL FATHER BOB DID IT AGAIN WITH THE PARKER BARREL NEWS. IT IS VERY ACCURATE. BUT I ESCAPED FROM THE FERAL CAT OR COON'S HOUSE LOOK  AT THE PIC ON THE 14 TH OF DEC.  HE IS ALONE. I AM IN A VERY TIGHT  SECURE  HIDEOUT NOW FATHER BOB  ALL-STAR IPCF REPORTER  WON'T FIND ME. MARTY I NEED YOUR HELP I WANT TO FIND THE INFORMANT FATHER BOB WAS TALKING ABOUT, COULD YOU SHOW HIS PICTURE ON THE BLOG AGAIN,

 

MAYBE A BLOGGER COULD IDENTIFY HIM. THE REASON MARTY IS THAT MY  LOUISE WANTS TO SUE THE POOR DRIVER OF THE SNOW BLOWER THAT I KNOW,  IT IS FRED [[ RICKY ]] NEWBURY YOU SEE I LOST ALL MY HAIR I AM PARTIALLY SCALPED NOW  THEY FOUND ALL MY WHITE  HAIR IN MY OLD SCHOOL GRADE 4  CLASSROOM,

 BUT IT IS NOT HIS FAULT HE DID NOT SEE ME. I SHOULD OF STAYED UNDERCOVER. ONLY THE INFORMANT THAT SAW THE  TERRIBLE ACCIDENT  COULD TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT. THE LAST THING I WOULD WANT TO DO IS TO  SUE A FELLOW  PARKER.

 

 THANKS A LOT MARTY FOR YOUR HELP.

 NORMAND SIMARD

 

Thanks Normand

I think Father Bob took the same CSI Course that you did…LOL

 

No comments: