Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Pops's Restaurant




HI MARTY,

 

FOR ME I AM SURE THERE WHERE AT LEAST 2 POPS ADDRESS  ON CHURCHILL BECAUSE  I WENT TO BOTH 214 I THINK THE OLD # WAS 96  AND 216 THE LAST POPS. NOW THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE  CONFIRMED BY JOHN RILEY DAVID WRIGHT, AND JOHN Mc. THE OTHER ONE WAS IN THE PERRAS BUILDING. I WAS TO YOUNG I DID NOT GO TO THAT POPS. WHERE WAS IT IN THE PERRAS BUILDING,LEFT MIDDLE OR RIGHT. NOW WAS MASON OFFICE OUTFITTERS EVER IN THAT BUILDING, I THOUGHT HE WAS IN THE BUILDING WHERE POPS #2 WAS 214 OLD #96 I THINK. MAYBE HE WAS IN THE PERRAS BUILDING BEFORE THAT ??? THE OLD NUMBERS FOR THE PERRAS BUILDING WAS 44- 46 - 48 .... THE NEW ONES 100 ADDED AFTER  AND 102-104 ...... TO 116 . HELP PLEASE.??????

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

Thanks Normand 

No comments: