Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa from China




HI MARTY,

 

WELL MARTY YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE, REMEMBER THE SANTA ON DEVONSHIRE THAT TRIED TO HANG HIMSELF, WELL HE CAME OUT OF CHARLES LEMOYNE AND HE  DID FINALLY  HANGED HIMSELF ON DEVONSHIRE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MISS ITALIA. MARTY NO USE CALLING THE AMBULANCE HE IS DEAD. I TOOK HIM HOME. MARTY ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, I FOUND A STICKER IN HIS BACK MARKED MADE IN CHINA,  PARKERS ALL KNOW SANTA COMES FROM THE NORTH POLE. MARTY I ALWAYS THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT THAT SANTA  HIS LOOKS ETC.. WHAT AN IMPOSTER. POOR CHILDREN AND ME HAVING TO PUT UP WITH THAT AROUND CHRISTMAS.

 

NOW MARTY I AM FRESH  BACK FROM FLORIDA,,  NOW THAT FATHER BOB THE REPORTER FROM THE PARKER PORK BARREL NEWS IS ALWAYS FINDING MY HIDEOUTS I AM VERY TIRED OF THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT, MAYBE HE GETS DIVINE HELP FROM UPSTAIRS.  MARTY NOT A WORD TO NOBODY PLEASE, I MADE A COSTUME TO FIT ME, OUT OF THAT DEAD FALSE MISTER CLAUS OUTFIT. NOBODY IS GOING TO RECONGNIZE ME NOW.

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS [[[SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR]]] EXCUSE ME MARTY I WAS TALKING TO LOUISE SHE IS ALSO  BACK FROM FLORIDA

 

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: