Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Removal on Hubert St plus CSI Training







HI MARTY,

 

YESTERDAY  MORNING AROUND 8:30 I WAS READING THE BLOG, I WAS READING WHAT ELIZABETH BAIRD NEWBURY  EX ST-CHARLES WROTE ABOUT HER BROTHER FRED (RICKY)  ETC.... THAN I HEARD THE SNOWBLOWER, AND I KNOW FRED  RICKY DRIVES ONE FOR LONGUEUIL. SO I WENT OUTSIDE IT WAS HIM I TOOK PICS. HE EVEN BURIED MY GARDENER SEE PIC . WELL FRED REALLY CLEANED HUBERT FROM SNOW  GOOD THIS MORNING. I AM SURE HIS FATHER  EX G.PK CHIEF FIREMAN , THAT DROVE THOSE BIG G.PK. FIRE TRUCKS, GAVE GOOD DRIVING  LESSONS TO FRED .

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS  CONGRATULATIONS TO FATHER BOB AND HIS VERY ACCURATE NEWS IN THE PARKER PORK BARREL,  THIS WAS TOP SECRET. I DON'T KNOW FROM WHERE HE GOT IT BRAVO REVEREND FATHER BOB. YOU DID IT AGAIN. JUST A VERY  MINOR CORRECTION AS FOR THE MY FORENSIC COURSE AND THE RENT OF A ROOM AT CARLETON UNIVERSITY. IT WAS WRITTEN 21 MILLIONS PER DAY, ACTUALLY IT IS 25 MILLIONS PER DAY. 

 

Thank Normand

 

No comments: