Thursday, December 04, 2008

There has to be a story here...!!!




HI MARTY,

 THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE MARTY,  WHEN HIDING IN THE G.PK. SEWERS ON EMPIRE I FOUND A FERAL OR PROBABLY AN ABANDONED NEW BORN  BABY BOY IN THE COLD EMPIRE SEWERS, HOW CAN SOMEBODY DO THAT BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I CAME OUT OF MY HIDE OUT IMMEDIATELY FEARING NOTHING , TOOK THE POOR BABY  TO CHARLES LEMOYNE HOSPITAL , MARTY THE HOSPITAL TOLD  ME THE BABY IS IN GOOD SHAPE. MIRACLE ON EMPIRE I WOULD SAY. AFTER I CONTACTED OUR G.PK. PRESIDENT B. CONSTANTINI, BUT HE SAID WE SHOULD CONTACT THE LONGUEUIL POLICE. THEY MADE A  ROUGH SKETCH OF THE BABY SHOWING [SEE ATTACH]  WHAT HE COULD LOOK LIKE  IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. TO HELP  TRACE THE MOTHER AND FATHER. FOR NOW  OUR PRES. BERNARD CONSTANTINI IS TAKING  GOOD CARE OF THE BABY IN HIS OFFICE ON CHURCHILL. WHEN I PUT THE BABY IN HIS ARMS ALL HE HAD TO SAY IN TEARS QUOTE [ HE LOOKS FAMILIAR] AND THEN  HE  REALLY BROKE IN TO TEARS. OUR PRES. CAN'T DO EVERYTHING,  WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT COULD BREAST FEED THE BABY, FOR THE BABY  TO HAVE ALL THE CHANCES OF BEING A HEALTHY.BABY. IF ANY G.PK. WOMAN WANT TO BREAST FEED HIM, THE POOR  ABANDONED  BABY IS AT THE OLD G.PK. TOWN HALL UPSTAIRS IT IS OPEN DAY AND NIGHT FOR NOW.

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS I HAVE TO GO BACK IN HIDIND I HAVE NO CHOICE, I FEAR FOR MY LIFE, BEFORE CLOSING THE SEWER COVER, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A NAME FOR NOW,  TO THE POOR ABANDONED BOY.   EMPIRE.       BYE MARTY I HAVE TO LEAVE,  I AM IN TEARS.

Thanks Normand

No comments: